Dill 433MHz Redi-Sensor (Aluminum Stem)
Dill 433MHz Redi-Sensor™ (with Aluminum Valve Stem) is a new technological breakthrough based on the concept of having one TPMS sensor work with multiple makes and models. Features include:
- Works with major TPMS scan tools.
- Requires no special programming and relearns to the vehicle just like an OE sensor.
- Faster hunt mode.
- Replaces a host of OE sensors, including banded, snap-in and clamp-in types from Continental, Lear, Schrader, Siemens VDO and TRW.
- Eliminates lost service opportunities, by allowing dealers to stock a small amount of sensors with a large amount of applications.
- Covers over 90% of GM, Ford and Chrysler applications.
- OE designed and validated.