Last modified: 06-28-2019
Rubber, Inc., an Illinois corporation, ("Company", “We", or “Our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through Our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Our website Rubber-inc (the "Website") and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information:
- We collect on this Website.
- We collect in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (except for information provided by you to the Company that the Company uploads to the Website for the purposes of creating a customer account for you for the purposes of facilitating sales, purchase and payment through the Website).
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, Our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information We collect on or through Our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Website, subscribing to Our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through Our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although We may limit access to certain pages or you may be able to set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Company’s Use of Information Provided Other Than Through the Website to Create Customer Accounts
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information We collect automatically may include personal information or We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve Our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of Our the Website and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but We may tie this information to personal information about you that We collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present Our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Our Website.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about products or services that the Company sells or distributes that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which We collect your data, if applicable, adjust your user preferences in your account profile or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business, including, without limitation, Our advertisers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rubber, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rubber, Inc. about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To Amazon Web Services or any subsequent hosting service for the Website (“Host”).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To report sales transactions and other transaction to tax authorities, if reporting required under tax laws or regulations or if reporting is deemed to be advisable (in Our sole discretion).
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rubber, Inc., Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote the products or services We sell or provide, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which We collect your data (if provided) or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If We have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that We collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to Our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which We collect your data (if provided) or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (800) 621-1563 to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 2419 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616.
The Website is hosted by and accessible through Host. Host provides us with the online e-commerce platform that enables and allows us to sell products to you.
When you submit your information, including personal information, address, telephone number and payment information (including credit card information) to the Website, or when you submit such information to Company personnel and such information is uploaded to the Website by Company personnel, such information is transferred to Host’s platform and stored on Host’s servers. Host is PCI complaint, and your information will be subject to Host’s privacy statement available at https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ (or any successor webpage thereto).
You may purchase products and services from the Website through (i) a customer account you have created through Website or (ii) a customer account that We create for you through the Website using information you have provided to us by means other than through the Website (See “Company’s Use of Information Provided Other Than Through the Website to Create Customer Accounts,” above), or (ii) the Website without creating a customer account.
The terms of your purchase and Our sale through the Website are governed by Our Terms and Conditions of Sale available at https://rubber-inc.com/ (or any successor webpage thereto), and, if you have an open account agreement with the Company, the terms of such open account agreement.
In order to purchase from the Website you must have an open account agreement with the Company that provides for payment and other terms (“Account Agreement”). All terms and provisions of your purchase shall be governed by the Account Agreement, our Terms and Conditions of Sale and any other policies or terms posted on the Website.
If, pursuant to an Account Agreement payment is to be made by check, ACH, cash on delivery (COD) or otherwise, the Company will access and use your information, including personal information and payment information, to process, invoice and facilitate payment by you.
The Company and Host have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. To our knowledge, Host is PCI complaint.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
4847-0428-8828, v. 7